Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Hahahah!!

Rock on, man!! Fuck the Numa Numa Dance. All my friends are like "It's sooooooo FuNnY!!!!!11 I can watch it for hourzzzz!!!1 CriSCO!!" and I'm sick of that damn movie. It's nice to find a friend... Oh, and Robert, learn to speak fucking English... unless you really do speak another language, in which case, keep up the good work, buddy!! :) (even though I still think you're a dumbass for hating this...)

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Ok... you guys can yell at me if you want, but...

To me, it seemed like something was missing. I mean, it was a beautiful piece of work and all that good stuff and I could never make anything in comparison to it, but it just seemed to be missing that special, Legendary Frog humor that I love so much... truthfuly, I don't think that its your best movie...

C:\yOSHIO_cALAMARI

__-ReggieHater3-__ __-ReggieHater3-__

Ok, that's just plain sick.

I mean, ok, it's nicely animated and has good sound and all that good shit, but its still pretty sick, man. Sorry, but you have issues... nice animation though, lol, better than i could do.

This review is insanely well received!
eddiebalin responds:

You masterbate way too much.

Proof?

Even it yur profile picture you cant resist sticking yur filthy hands in yur pocket and tugging on yur littel dick (look at that big smile on yur gay littel face), can you?

PS yur gay

PPS leave that thing alone for a change.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

That was awesome!!!

You know, the one thing that really sucks is this... you can't vote any higher than five on newgrounds!! Keep it up!! That was beautiful!!

C:\yOSHIO_cALAMARI.fla